Guyabano Tea-(Annona muricata Linn.)
• The many uses of Guyabano "The Natural Cancer Cell Killer" Fights Cancer Cells, Lower Blood Pressure, Increase Immune System, Feel Stronger, Improves Health & Energy
• In the Philippines, it is called guyabano, obviously derived from the Spanish guanabana, and is eaten ripe, or used to make juices, smoothies, or ice cream.
• Guyabano is a small, upright evergreen tree, 5-6 m high, with large, glossy, dark green leaves. It produces a large, heart-shaped, edible fruit that is 1523 cm in...
• The Soursop Fruit has cancer curing abilities. The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer. It’s tens of thousands more potent than chemotherapy.
• Fight Inflammation, High in Vit. B. and Vit. C, Antiviral, Anti-parasitic, Anticancer, Diuretic.
- << Prev